Today entrepreneurs are using emails to create a connection with potential clients or customers. Email marketing software is helping businesses promote services or products. When we send emails to advertise a product or a service, it is known as email marketing.
Selecting the best email marketing software is quite essential in the business realm. Email marketing is beneficial in that it enhances sales, it has the potential to target a global audience, it is an easy method to use, and it is a cheaper method compared to other channels such as the use of billboards or magazines.
Myriads of email marketing software exit and it makes the choosing process to be quite overwhelming. When we are selecting an email marketing service, we need to review the ease of use, the marketing automation process, the target industry niche, and the price.
Best Email Marketing Services List
The following is a list of 9 best email marketing software & tools ;
There are some features that you are probably looking for in an email marketing software. They are: Good and easy to use. And in this Constant Contact really knows how to do. With a generous set of features for you to use, surely this service should be at the top of our list.
The company focuses heavily on Automation marketing, integration, segmentation and customization. Its dashboard is quite intuitive, which can good to those with experience and great for beginners. Like other email marketing services, Contant Contact also offers a free one-month trial.
If I were to quote a defect, I think I’d have to keep quiet. But this can get quite expensive if your email list is too large. If this is not a problem for you, they will certainly give you excellent software for marketing your business (especially small and medium businesses)
Email plans :
Starts at $ 20 per month (30-day free trial)
- Send Unlimited Emails
- Branded or Industry Templates
- Pop-Up Forms
- List Segmentation
- Marketing Calendar
- Mobile App and Much More…
AWeber is among one of the best email marketing services. It is popular with more than 100,000 small business owners using it. AWeber has been assisting customers in attaining success with email for the past two decades.
AWeber has a slew of features such as email automation, email newsletters, blog newsletters, integrations, landing pages, free live webinars, subscriber segmenting, customer solutions, AWeber mobile apps and many more.
Benefits of using AWeber include access to email professionals, is an easy-to-use platform, connection to social media, shopping carts, etc., and the email automation process is simple.
Here is an outline of the pricing;
- 0-500 subscribers – $19/month
- 501-2,500 subscribers – $29/month
- 2,501-5,000 subscribers – $49/month
- 5,000-10,000 subscribers – $69/month
- 10,001-25,000 subscribers – $149/month
- Beyond 25,000- Receive a quote
GetResponse is an international company with offices in different locations such as the U.S, Russia, Poland, Malaysia, and Canada. Over 350,000 customers use the platform. It has vast experience in the industry of over 15 years.
GetResponse has many features such as email marketing, marketing automation, webinars, ecommerce, landing pages, forms and surveys, integrations, analytics and optimization, design tools and many more. This email marketing software is easy to use, has a global presence, and has ecommerce tools and integrations.
Here are the pricing options;
- 1,000 subscribers – $15/month
- 2,500 subscribers – $25/month
- 5,000 subscribers – $45/month
- 10,000 subscribers – $65/month
- 25,000 subscribers – $145/month
- 50,000 subscribers – $250/month
- 100,000 subscribers – $450/month
Other plans exist such as Pro and Max among others.
ConvertKit has experts from all over the globe working together to help businesses. The company’s team understands how to grow a business. The benefits of using its features include expanding the audience, increasing conversions, managing and understanding the subscribers, and building a network.
Some of the features are integrations, marketing automation, analytics, forms and many more. ConvertKit has simple and powerful marketing automation tools.
The prices are as follows;
- 0-1,000 subscribers – $29/month
- 1,000-3,000 subscribers – $49/month
- 3,000-5,000 subscribers – $79/month
- 7,500-8,000 subscribers – $99/month
MailerLite was established in 2010. It serves more than 500,000 businesses and entrepreneurs. The team at MailerLite is made up of people from all over the world. Its features bring out the benefits of using this email marketing software.
It has among the best newsletter software, ecommerce campaigns, landing pages, forms, subscriber management, email automation, segmentation, pop-ups and many more. The pricing list is as follows;
- 1-1,000 subscribers – $10/month
- 1,001-2,500 subscribers – $15/month
- 2,501-5000 subscribers – $30/month
- 5,001-10,000 subscribers – $50/month
A business with up to 1,000 subscribers can still use MailerLite for free which has limited features and only 12,000 emails per month.
FreshMail has been in the industry for a decade, helping businesses and entrepreneurs worldwide. It has user-friendly solutions which are powerful. The features help in creating messages, growing and managing subscribers.
Some of the features include marketing automation, quick sign-up forms, autoresponders, integration, newsletter tools, analytics and many more. FreshMail provides two plans depending on the frequency of the campaigns and the number of subscribers. It allows bulk email marketing.
The prices on a monthly basis are as follows;
- 1-1,000 subscribers – 12 euros
- 1,001-2,500 subscribers – 21 euros
- 2,501-5,000 subscribers – 37 euros
- 5,001- 10,000 subscribers – 54 euros
- 10,001-25,000 subscribers – 120 euros
- 25,001-50,000 subscribers – 207 euros
- 50,001-75,000 subscribers – 289 euros
- 75,001-100,000 subscribers – 372 euros
Moosend is among the best in the industry, serving myriads of businesses worldwide. It has user-friendly tools, reliable analytics, and top-notch automation. Moosend has great email sender software as well.
Some of the features include a user-friendly editor, marketing automation, advanced list segmentation, analytics, integrations, and newsletter tools among others. The benefits of using Moosend are affiliated with the features. The most significant advantage is it helps us grow our audience and hence our income.
Here is an outline of the price options;
- 1-1,000 subscribers – free
- 1,001-2,000 subscribers – $10/month
- 2,001-3,000 subscribers – $20/month
It is an ideal online marketing service for small businesses and entrepreneurs. The company was created by professionals who have vast experience in fields regarding software. It offers various campaigns and advanced marketing automation tools.
Other features include CRM, integrations, smart autoresponder, list segmentation, custom subscriber pages, custom fields, email template editor, tracking domain setup, Google Analytics and many more.
The prices options are as follows;
- 1-300 subscribers – $9/month
- 301-500 subscribers – $14/month
- 501-750 subscribers – $21/month
- 751-1,000 subscribers – $29/month
- 1,001-1,500 subscribers – $35/month
- 1,501-2,000 subscribers – $40/month
- 2,001-3,000 subscribers -$45/month
- 3,001-5,000 subscribers -$59/month
- 5,001-10,000 subscribers – $99/month
Other plans such as EasySendy Pro and EasySendy Drip exist. The two depend on the features in each package. The plans include a $19/month, $24/month and $99/month plan.
Benchmark is among the best email marketing software. Provides an automated, integrated and robust tool. It is a service designed to assist us in creating convincing campaigns effortlessly as well as send the messages to potential customers. It has a team which consists of people from different countries.
Benchmark has features such as marketing automation, newsletter tools, integrations, email design tools, and forms among others. The platform helps in growing businesses and hence the income. It is easy to use and offers powerful tools. Also, it provides bulk email marketing.
Here is the price options list;
The medium plan
- 1-600 subscribers – $13.99/month
- 601-1,000 subscribers – $21.99/month
- 1,001-1,500 subscribers – $27.99/month
The large plan
- 55,000 subscribers – $285.99/month
- 60,000 subscribers – $346.99/month
- 65,000 subscribers – $359.99/month
The extra large plan
- 125,000 subscribers – $659.99/month
- 150,000 subscribers – $758.99/month
- 175,000 subscribers – $846.99/month
The massive plan
- 1,070,000 subscribers – $4,949.99/month
- 1,140,000 subscribers – $5,279.99/month
- 1,215,000 subscribers – $5,499.99/month
Get your Email Marketing Software
A significant number of email marketing companies provide similar services. The best email marketing tool is not always the popular one. The main features that should help us choose the ideal email marketing software are the prices and the business’ marketing needs.
The list above can serve as a guide in understanding the features, the price range, and the benefits of some of the best email marketing software. When our business is moving in the right direction, then we know the email marketing service we chose is efficient. The best software will help us grow our business.
- Best Antivirus Software for PC, Mac, and Mobile
- Domain Registration : Best Sites for Register & Buy Domains
- 30+ Best WordPress Themes / Templates “Responsive & SEO”
- The 9 Best Email Marketing Software & Tools
- The Best Project Management Software Tools of 2019
- Cloud Hosting | The Best Cheap Server Providers in 2019
- 10 Best Cheap VPN Services in 2019 for Windows, Mac, IOS, Android…
- Dedicated Server – Best Cheapest Server “Windows & Linux” 2019
- 10 Best CRM Software & Systems – Small to Large Business
- 12 Best Cheap WordPress Hosting Providers of 2019
- Best Cheapest VPS Hosting Providers 2019 (Reviewed)